Cairns - Budget - Cairns Qld, Australia
|Sun||08:00 - 12:00|
|Mon||08:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||08:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||08:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||08:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||08:00 - 17:00|
|Sat||08:00 - 12:00|
Fuel policy, Full to Full:
Your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel. To avoid incurring fuel charges, you will need to return it with the same amount of fuel as it had when you collected it. You may be required to leave a fuel deposit reserved or charged on your credit card, this will be released or refunded when you return the car full. Missing fuel will be charged on your return. The price per litre charged by the rental agent may be significantly higher than the price at the local service station. A refuelling charge may also be applicable. Fuel charges are payable at the rental desk unless otherwise stated in the top section of rate details.
25 to 99 Years
Young Drivers Age: 21 to 24 Years Charge 16.5 AUD per Day Includes 10% Tax
Customers who fall outside the age limitations will not be able to rent a car unless there is a young or senior driver fee specified in this section. Please note that, if applicable, this fee will be included in the rental price and will be payable on arrival at the rental desk in the local currency.
Budget's vehicles must only be use on a road which is properly formed and constructed as a sealed, metalled or gravel road.
Vehicles are not permitted to be taken to:
• Kangaroo Island, Bruny Island, Fraser Island, into or out of the Northern Territory, Tasmania or to any points in Western Australia north of Carnarvon.
• In Queensland: - Highway No.27: Beyond Chillagoe in a Westerly direction; Highway No.1: Beyond Normanton in a Southerly direction and no further North than Karumba.
• If the Vehicle is a Passenger vehicle or truck, beyond Cooktown to the North or Lakeland to the West and no further North than Cape Tribulation on the Coast road.
• On the Coast Road from Helenvale to Cape Tribulation, or from Laura to Lakeland, unless the vehicle is a Group W (Full-Size SUV), 4WD above the snow line in Tasmania, New South Wales and Victoria (being Jindabyne in New South Wales and Bright in Victoria) from the beginning of June until the end of September.
• On beaches or through streams, dams, rivers or flood waters.