BATH Europcar Bath, United Kingdom
|Mon||08:00 - 16:00|
|Tue||08:00 - 16:00|
|Wed||08:00 - 16:00|
|Thu||08:00 - 16:00|
|Fri||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sat||08:00 - 13:00|
Deposit and Credit Card Information:
A deposit amount will be held on the main driver’s credit card for the duration of the rental. The deposit will be automatically released if there is no theft or damage during the rental period. In case of theft or damage to the rental vehicle, you will be liable for up to the excess amount and the standard vehicle insurance policy will cover the rest. UK License/Address: A Security Deposit of £750 Non-UK License/Address: First time customers presenting a foreign driving licence but a UK address OR presenting a UK driving licence but a foreign address must provide a deposit of £1000 (£2000 for Selection vehicles). If you have purchased insurance from a third party an excess will still be required by Europcar. The main driver must have one of the following valid credit cards under his name: MasterCard, American Express or Visa. PIN number will be required. No other form of payment will be accepted. UK issued Debit Visa might be accepted at the discretion of the station manager (please check with the rental branch prior to the pickup). If using a debit card, your deposit will be charged. In the event that you fail to present a valid credit card or lack of sufficient funds available on the credit card, car rental agent may refuse to release the vehicle. In these instances, no funds paid will be reimbursed.
Included in the Price:
• 20% Tax
• Airport Fee
• Breakdown assistance is included for mechanical failure only.
• Rentals 1 - 27 days: unlimited mileage. Rentals 28+ days: limit of 90 miles per day (£0.15 per additional mile).
• CDW (Loss Damage Waiver) and Vehicle Theft Waiver (TW) with Excess. (Not included: Tyres, Roof, Undercarriage, Glass, Wheels, Rear view and side mirrors, Windows, Hubcaps, etc. Please check with the Car Rental Provider on arrival).
• Third Party Liability maxmium coverage 88 million GBP. Excess is the responsibility of the driver.
• One-way has been added to the price quoted online and payable at the counter, only applicable for One Way Rentals.
Mandatory Documents and Important Information:
The following documents are required to collect the vehicle:
• A printed version of your Rental Voucher.
• Passport/ID card.
• A valid credit card in the name of the main driver.
• A valid (with no endorsements) driving licence, which must have been held for at least 3 years prior to the rental checking out. International driving licence (always acompanied by the original domestic licence) is required for customers whose licence is not written in Roman alphabet (Arabic, Japanese, Cyrillic etc.). For driving licenses from countries not part of the international driving license treaty, an official translation of the license must be presented with the original license. Indian citizens will need International Driving License.
• Please note UK customers must include the printed endorsement record or the code obtained from DVLA website: www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence) for all named drivers, with details of all endorsements. In the event a UK licence holder does not present the paper counterpart then a charge will be made to call the DVLA Driving Licence enquiries line.
• All renters with a UK home address will need to pass an Experian Authenticate check as verification of residence at their given address. Any customer failing an Authenticate check will not be allowed to rent.
• For this rental you will also need one original form of proof of address. This must be an original document issued to you by post and feature the same address as on your driver’s licence.
The following rules apply:
a) It must be a utility bill (gas, electric, water use bill etc.).
b) It must be dated within 8 weeks of date of hire.
Please note that mobile phone bills, council tax bills, electronic bills (such as emails and online statements) or their printouts will not be accepted.
You will have to pass a security validation check by car rental agent
• Non UK residents/overseas customers (including Channel Islands and Isle of Man): must present their passport and one additional form of identification showing their home address (in form on bank statements or utility bills no older than 8 weeks). This is only required if other forms of ID provided (Driving Licence or ID card) does not show the customers address. All non UK residents must produce proof of Entry/exit to the UK (e-tickets are acceptable).
In any instance where a Passport/EU Citizen ID Card is not available / not presented, locations will not rent to the customer. In any instance where a presented credit card fails to trigger a DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion) request in our system, then the card is deemed to be UK registered and therefore the customer must be qualified via an ‘Authenticate’ (UK resident) check. In the event that the customer refuses to disclose the associated UK address our locations will not rent to the customer.
Age Restrictions and Driving Licence: Drivers must be 27 years old and have held their license for at least 1 year (two years for young drivers and 3 years for customers presenting a non UK Driving Licence).
Drivers who are over 75 years old won’t be allowed to hire at Pembroke, York, Carmarthen, Plymouth, Exeter, Newquay and Taunton.
If you are between 25 and 26 years old you must pay at the desk a young driver surcharge of GBP 32.50 plus tax per day. This fee is not included in the quoted price and payable on arrival.
You must be 30 years of age to rent Premium, Luxury and People Carriers.
Location’s Age Restrictions: Bradford and Preston (minimum age of 26 years), Doncaster, Leeds City, Leeds Bradford Airport and Manchester Salford (minimum age of 25 years and Young Driver Fee will apply), Oldham, Reading, Sheffield (minimum age of 25 years).
Excess and Liability:
Groups Mini, Economy and Compact have an excess of £1200 excluding tax.
Groups Intermediate, Standard, Premium, Luxury and People Carriers have an excess of £1500 excluding tax.
Special Group classes have an excess of £2000 excluding tax.